Genuine RV Store Privacy Disclosure
We want you to understand what information we collect and how we use it.
We maintain strict standards and procedures to safeguard your personal information.
What Information We Collect
We may collect “nonpublic personal information” about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms (including applications submitted via the Internet), such as your name, address, social security number, driver’s license number, date of birth, employment, assets, and income and expenses.
- Information about your transactions with Genuine RV Store, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit card usage.
- Information from consumer reporting agencies (credit bureaus), such as your credit worthiness and credit history.
What Information We Disclose
We do not disclose any “nonpublic personal information” about customer’s accounts or other personally identifiable data to “affiliates” or to “nonaffiliated third parties” for their independent use unless:
- Our Customer has requested or authorized it;
- The information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated or authorized by the customer, such as submitting information to lending institutions to secure a loan;
- The information is provided to a reputable credit bureau or similar information reporting agency; or
- Revealing the information otherwise is lawfully permitted or required.
At times it is necessary to provide personally identifiable information about Genuine RV Store customers to a third party, such as a vendor or service company that is hired to provide data processing services or provide support or service for one of our products. Genuine RV Store will require these vendors and service providers to safeguard our confidential customer information and abide by applicable laws.
Genuine RV Store does not provide accounts or personal information to non-affiliated companies for the purpose of independent telemarketing or direct mail marketing of any non-financial products or services of those companies.
If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice.
Our Security Procedures
Providing Privacy Information to Customers and Responding to Inquiries
At Genuine RV Store, we believe the confidentiality and protection of customer information is one of our fundamental responsibilities. We want our customers to understand what we do to protect their personal information.
Customers who have questions about these privacy principles or have a question about the privacy of their customer information should call:
Genuine RV Store – Tammi Hyde or Tony Wier @ 936-569-2523 or Toll Free @ 1-877-438-0307
Or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Or: In Person or U.S. Mail: 2824 NW Stallings Drive , Nacogdoches, Texas, 75964
Genuine RV Store is regulated under the laws of the State of Texas and by state law subject to regulatory oversight by the Texas Department of Transportation. Any consumer wishing to file a complaint against Genuine RV Store should contact the Texas Department of Transportation.
Consumers may file complaints with the Texas Department of Transportation by contacting the Department through one of the means indicated below:
125 East 11th Street, Austin, Texas 78701
PO Box 2293, Austin, TX, 78768-2293
Telephone No: Toll Free: 1-800-622-8682 or 1-800-687-7846